- Replacement of floating debt and public bonds with more secure and cheaper soft loans
- Management (core shareholder) takeovers of corporations by issuing high dividends in cash and soft loans to those shareholders who would appreciate cashing out.
- Conversion of Canadian Income Trusts to structures with similar high yield to investors.
- Recapitalization of public companies for more flexible financing of continuing operations and expansion.
- Accounting services to verify trust in organizational mandates.
- Elimination of complex, non-litigation-certain covenants in securities aimed at managing dilution by queued soft loans which guarantee no dilution, thereby attracting sophisticated investors.
- Direct Lending by retail investors due to simple risk propositions of soft loans.
- Public trading of securities for smaller companies through direct lending and verified trust.
- Public trading in socially purposed organizations by separating organizational purpose from capitalist returns.
Natural Finance provides key opportunities to facilitate: