- Replacement of floating debt and public bonds with more secure and cheaper soft loans
- Management (core shareholder) takeovers of corporations by issuing high dividends in cash and soft loans to those shareholders who would appreciate cashing out.
- Conversion of Canadian Income Trusts to structures with similar high yield to investors.
- Recapitalization of public companies for more flexible financing of continuing operations and expansion.
- Accounting services to verify trust in organizational mandates.
- Elimination of complex, non-litigation-certain covenants in securities aimed at managing dilution by queued soft loans which guarantee no dilution, thereby attracting sophisticated investors.
- Direct Lending by retail investors due to simple risk propositions of soft loans.
- Public trading of securities for smaller companies through direct lending and verified trust.
- Public trading in socially purposed organizations by separating organizational purpose from capitalist returns.
Natural Finance can provide venture capital less expensively, serving management's freedom or communal ambitions, and investors' desire to actually be repaid independently of management's future ambitions.
Natural forces lower financing costs to the most appropriate (natural) level for any project.
Natural Finance provides key opportunities to facilitate:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)