- Revenue growth fell under 50% at 47%
- Profit almost breakeven at $3.8M
- Drop in Quarterly comscore pageviews and unique visitors
- Year over year page views up only 8%, and unique visitors year over year up only 20%
- Diluted shares outstanding skyrocketing to 125M. Up 10M from last quarter.
- Linked in recognizes premium subscription fees over 4 quarters from time paid, and this quarter marked the first sharp drop in growth rate, and so signals further decline.
- Revenue growth of only 30%
- Loss of over $60M
- 65% increase to stock compensation over already absurd $194M level to $325M
- Unique visitors per week were, as with comscore, slightly higher than 2012 in the quarter until december, but up less than 20%, and down considerably from this summer.
- Page views were down sharply for most weeks.
- For January, visitors are down slightly from last year, and mobile visitors are down 25%.
- For January, page views are down over 10%, and mobile page views down 40%.
The only reason for enthusiasm back then was the belief that sales growth for LNKD would be perpetual and easy. With a 30% growth forecast this year, a 15%-20% growth forecast for 2015 is optimistic, and an expectation of return to high growth, completely unreasonable.